Etherboot is a volunteer project. Many kind people have contributed in various ways, see the acknowledgements. You can help in various ways:
- Improve the documentation. Edit the wiki or send us changes if you feel something is missing or can be improved.
- Try different variations on configurations and software. Send us the documentation or a link to your Web page when you have succeeded, of course.
- Spread the word about network booting wherever you see a situation which could use the technique.
- Write articles about your experiences with applications of netbooting for conferences, journals or e-zines.
- Contribute any related software which can be put into
- Offer to make EPROMs for people needing them
- Help us close some open tickets in the bugtracker
- Develop useful features and submit patches to the developers' mailing list. It will certainly help to be familiar with Staging to understand the review and merge process.